Sunday, April 19, 2015

The city -2

     Somethings i find funny are:

  • Loud mouthed aunties and girls in Metro who give fodder to my imagination with their one sided conversation.
  • Everyone having dripping uncombed hair on Wednesdays., i am sure there must be water scarcity on wednesdays owing to entire city washing hair that day.
  • The red is my color ,everyone seems to love the red lipstick, if it looks good or not.
  • Its rare to find anyone with real hair or unprocessed hair.Everyone has hair straitened ,colored,highlighted etc etc..The blonde color highlight if done with bad color looks like bleached hair and then looks like grey hair.That's a style which is very unbecoming.
          This weekend we went to a south Indian temple,we were then waiting on the garden of the temple.I saw lot of tamilians as it was lord Murugan temple.I was amazed to see tamil kids speaking hindi with fluency and no accent.It was revelation.I felt i was back in Bangalore for a while!We had also tried sarvana bhawan in Delhi .This is ironic as i rarely ate dosa idlis outside in Bangalore as office breakfast used to be this day after day.
         Summer is starting up and its going to be tough going to office.I just feel no excitement with the new office as it takes some getting used to the depressing atmosphere.I might join some meetup groups , i did find a delhi book lovers meetup,Entrepreneurs group.Who knows i might make few new friends.The building we live in seems like has no people who come out.I have rarely seen anyone mingling with anyone.There goes my dream of neighborly TV serial types friendship..lol.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment