Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Reset of the year!

       And now the year starts again! Yes, well 2015 it is! It feels like yesterday that i was in engineering and in a bubble of ignorance! I finally did Pondicherry trip with beautiful journey troop.I was a little worried how my travel group would be! Boy, i couldn't have had asked for a more interesting group of girls!They were all fabulous and so chirpy.I just made me end my year with such a smile on my face and few new friends.The place itself was ok, nothing great, beaches were also ok, Last year's Gokarna's beach was far far better.But, Pondi has its own charm.I did spot some indian french couples.The french looking girls speaking perfect hindi was amazing!The Auroville township was interesting.You can read more about it on click
      I refrained from shopping as i din't see anything interesting.Though i couldn't try any authentic french cuisine.As there seem to be only south Indian delicacies everywhere.Anyways. it was  good break from work /home and everything.I sat on the beach reflecting on stuff i needed to think about.Maybe that clarity is still missing, but i somehow got my priorities right.The weekend before going to Pondi, i had gone with my cousin to this orphanage where he usually donates something monthly.Since, its been a long time i contributed anything, i too did some contri .We should try to give something back to world at large.Money isn't the only way, but the easiest i guess.It also is the reason for all the problems in the world!
      I refrained from making any resolutions as usual, as it just creates unrest and we end up missing the deadlines.I will continue my mantra of self development, zero expectation . self dependent , and travel some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment