Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Oz experience-Part 3

First day at client

       I went to the client place through the bus provided by them.As usual there was an Indian waiting, i asked him is this the place.He responded so vaguely.I don't get the way people behave here ,nobody cares about anyone else.I still can't get over this.
      I went for lunch and got into this weird room ,where the door was hidden, well i am new so maybe it did look foolish from people who go there everyday's point of view.He commented, hope you know where to piss.And a lady next him commented "how can you be so dumb".I was stunned,i just felt real bad after sitting down.I was contemplating on the rudeness.I know it looked like dumb generally, but do they have to shout it out loud.I felt like crying for a minute, though i rarely cry.Anyways, i have moved on.Its the first time i have faced open rudeness so that's maybe that's why.Its not really related to racism, its basically bad manners

Week 1 highligts
       So far the week has been ok. Yesterday i got pecked by a bird in the head!imagine that and nobody cared.I came to bus stop to catch the bus.Thankfully came to the correct place and got in.There as Indian standing ,i had asked him if this is the place.Even though it was to same location he din't utter a single word.
     I had gotten something packed from hotel yesterday and tried to heat it, the paper caught fire.Thankfully a maybe Indian person was near microwave, and put the fire out .Before the fire alarm could be triggered.Everyday almost missed fiasco is happening and now i feel project is really jinxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment