Thursday, November 28, 2013

Good deed or not!

        I was using my new shades from fasttrack today.The one I had  was more style and din't protect from dust so just got the one's which cover the eye fully this week.So, i went with my dad to the mall next evening .I had worn new goggles and a head scarf to protect from dust(its common to look like daaku these days to protect from dust in Blr roads).Since it was to be a short stint to buy gift vouchers , my father decided to park across the mall.Since he decidedly hates the circles we have to go to park in the mall.
       He dropped me at the gate and went to park across the road.Since parking is crazy here, it took him sometime to park and cross the road. Meanwhile i was waiting with my scarf and goggles.I was standing still and thinking something.Basically was spaced out in my thoughts.I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.I was like "wat, wat ,wat" ..How dare, who the hell in my mind..I turn and see some old gentleman.Then he started pushing me across the road .I was like "wat the hell is your problem".He was like " i was trying to help you cross the road".I can cross myself thank you is what i said.
    He looked stunned..apparently my goggles and still stance gave him the impression i am blind.Then we laughed and he made himself scarce.This made me wonder.How many of us really help someone who cannot see.We might help them cross the road, but why not help them crossing the real darkness by pleading your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment