Friday, September 06, 2013

Dream of an alternative career

     I am watching shows like Suits, Grey's anatomy, Scrubs, Body of lie, CSI, White collar.All these have one thing in common ,they show the glamour of these jobs.The job of a doctor ,Lawyer, and pathologist sounds and looks so cool in these shows. Makes me wonder why am i staring at my laptop at work and not doing one of these jobs :)
   I am going gaga over Suits, its supercool with its style quotient and edgy story.I fantasize myself in a suit and solving a case.I asked my friend do you visualize yourself in that role when you watch a particular show.Seems like i am not the only one ,people generally do that.Grey's anatomy makes messy operations looks cool and saving lives very easy.It seems so wonderful to save a life than save a computer/program that I do :).
  But i must say its a way to go over "what if" situations.Based on my last post about career choices I think this can be deemed as alternate career choices in dreams.I am crazy about Suits as of now!Being a lawyer seems so cool!
  TV does give us an outlet to dream of an alternate career,keep on dreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment