Sunday, October 30, 2011

That elusive writers luck

How many of us say they want to write a book.I guess everyone thinks its an easy thing to write.Trust me i tried and so far i have just wasted paper.I cant seem to use laptop to type, writing a story has to be on a paper.I wrote 50 pages of rubbish and plan to start afresh.I have to seriously start it this year.There's some free time now that work is a bit more routine.I have these ideas in my head but can't seem to put in words .I don't know how Robin cook,Sidney sheldon or Dan brown do it.I plan to write a lighthearted chick-lit with urban twists.
  I think modern life has many facets which will be good storyline.But still unable to move ahead! I have joined some writers groups online.Maybe it will help.And i have to cut down on my reading novels.Too much cuts on my thinking time for my own book.Maybe in a few months i look at this article and say ,finally my book is complete.I am not worried about it gets published or not.First i need to write it!Many of my friends think its my pipe dream.I plan to make it a reality.Lets see whats the future holds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment