Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Duh!

Ever wonder some people never respond to your smile,never laugh at your jokes,never return your friendly overtures?Well..I have decided to stop trying at all to try and get them to react.Go to hell!!yes i am angry!!This years resolution..forget people who dont care or respond..there are more people in the world.It started with this female who comes in my cab,she is a perfect example of robot.I tried talking a couple of times and blah..no response.Now i just turn the other way. :) .Hope people i encounter now act as human rather than robots..

2 comments:

  1. LoL.. Pooh I can't believe you are angry with a Robot, trust me there are so many people out there who are more amicable that that robot. We need good human beings like who with their smile, lighten up someone's day or make someone feel somone better, so don't stop! that's an Order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) couldnot keep my resolution for a day.I will keep trying on d robot.I will get a response!!

    ReplyDelete