Sunday, January 25, 2009

Disillusioned ?

We all are contantly disillusioned in life at some point or the other.We try to keep our faith but its tested at times by constantly changing world.Sometimes we try to very hard to get somewhere and realise only by reaching there that it was all an illusion.Why am i getting into this?I have reached my endurance limit,i believed in something and now seems like i had put my faith wrongly in it.(lets get this straight its my job).I slogged like crazy and it got me nowhere.I see people who dont work/lie etc at this same point i am .Well,makes one wonder if it was worth it?You get a name ,fame but still that vital peace of mind is missing..Guess its time i join the bandwagon of reality.Lets see how we endure the change that everyone seems so hell bent on bringing.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    which company ? or what time frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not comapany specific!or time specific...I have given up my illusions for good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:34 PM

    Looks like you need a mentor whome you can trust...you know me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No ,what i need is career switch.Farming sounds good.or sheparding? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:37 PM

    I can help you there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! I hate you see this word "disillusioned". Not you come on... If you're at a place where they don't recognize or even realize your worth, it's as good as not being there... You know what I mean..:) Anyway, all said and done. You're a Diamond and you'll shine, wherever you are.. so Keep shining.. Disillusion is so not you..

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:10 AM

    What I can say is that your immediate previous post answers your "disillusioned" concern...
    "Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining" ..
    and yes... its a the optimisms and hope for better time , which can bring you out of your "disillusioned" mind...

    @ThinkingCaP! .. Sorry champ..but dont agree with you!
    " ...If you're at a place where they don't recognize or even realize your worth, it's as good as not being there..."
    This is crap!
    In this condition..make 'them' realize your worth....
    "to not to be there" means..you are a quitter ..which I am sure ...you aren't!
    Cheers and njoy life!!

    ReplyDelete