Friday, December 05, 2008

Dasvidhaniya........

This was an ultimate emotional flick...Reminded me of Anand(Rajesh khanna starrer).Vinay pathak truly gave an outstanding performance.This is about a guy who comes to know that he has fatal cancer and has only 3 months to live.He decides to give his life a makeover.He breaks out of his mundane life and does things he normally wont do.So,starts his 3 months journey from declaring his love to his childhood sweetheart,meeting his friend abroad,buying a car,to falling in love.This movie made me laugh and cry at the same time.This one of those movies which make you think about life and our disregard to passing time.Made me think of what 10 things i will do if i were in his place?I am still pondering over it.But,i have decided to stop following patterns in life..!Go with the flow ......Let life surprise us.. :) ! I end this by saying its a lovely movie!(a must watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment