Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hiatus from blogging

     I had been so busy generally that i have had no time to read, write , blog or travel lately.Work has been like pouring in.Also, news keeps me busy in my free time these days, with so much happening.While i am enjoying the workload, as its on new technology and challenges.I did miss reading, so planning to catch up this December as hoping my evenings will be free from office work.
   With world is trying to make sense of Trump winning elections to demonetization, common man finally is debating each day and finding it exhilarating to be in middle of all this excitement.I had really not watched news regularly in past, i used to catch up on news online or on mobile app while travelling.Now, its exciting to see news everyday and there really is no time to do anything else.
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment