Monday, September 07, 2015

Something something life

         I was just hit by inspiration last week , to start my novel and like all things exciting, i started it with great excitement and it proceeded well for a few pages and then as usual tapered to slowdown.I guess the new city with less time to waste has made me more in sync with inner me.You get more time to think when you have nothing to do .Its so hot in Delhi that I end up staying in , or just end up in the mall, malls in NCR are kinda weird with crowd like they have come to a mela.
        I also think i jinxed my work life balance by blogging nicely about it.Suddenly i was hit by a wave of work and i was struggling to meet the work life balance.Now i have outsourced cooking as i think i don't have the time, also i donot want to try to do it all.I like my space and i need time for myself.I think women tend to try to become superwomen and this burn themselves out.I think i work equally or harder than my male counterparts.So, i think i deserve the luxury they do , where they have wives pampering them.In my case i am pampering myself by outsourcing cooking etc..I guess women need to remember to make time for themselves as they tend to emulate some olden days relic of history where women just existed to be subservient .
      I just completed a much needed office report at 12am! And i am unable to sleep now, i hate report work, but comes with territory.I thought of adding a few pages to my novel, but ending up writing meaningless stuff on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment