Monday, June 23, 2014

let me be...

I am me ,but the world doesn't like the me god created
They are making me think that i need to be recreated
But will i still be me when i am dismantled and broken?
Do i really need to be bleeded and shaken and beaten?

Surely i am gods own child if am the way i am,
Let me live and be alive no matter how i am ,
Do i really need an approval from the world
My heart bleeds with all the insults that are hurled...

There must be a reason i am sent on earth
I want to live and not be killed before my birth
As without me the world will not exist
Let me be and lets all  happily  coexist.

Something on Female foeticide 



1 comment:

  1. Well i am no one comment on what your going through and i will not be candid by saying i can understand no one can ever feel the pain that an individual goes through unless and until they themselves are facing it. But on other hand happiness, anger, sorrow all emotions lies withing us and we react for an action that is external bringing out the emotions from within us...... It is our choice to react and not a necessity from the external world.........so chill madi

    ReplyDelete