Thursday, May 08, 2014

Fellow bloggers

       Sometimes I come across some interesting blogs randomly and i can't seem to get enough of reading it.I found a blog of a south Indian girl brought up in Delhi.It was interesting as i am north Indian born into typical north Indian family who is brought up in Bangalore.I sometimes can't identify with South or North. Some customs in South seem strange, and some north customs and mannerisms baffle me.Reading blogs of people with similar problems make me think , i am not alone in this sea of confusion.
   This blog was particularly interesting as it was a very women centric , i have been raising my voice for women and been an active blogger or commentator on blogs regarding these issues.I mightn't have filled my blog with these issues , but they very much come to my mind.I also have real friends who steer me to real world if i start turning superficial and fluffy. I like people who speak up and don't back bite or crib behind my back.Also these blogs sometimes act as catalyst to bring me back to real world.We all turn sour with social issues, they mightnot be something people discuss constantly.But the power of social media is such that now i can interact with someone sitting remotely in some part of the world.With this note i must end this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment