Friday, April 23, 2010

In my hands

I was quite depressed.Too much work and bored at home!When somebody asked "how are you" our typical response is "fine" "as usual" ..I was at work on a Saturday morning.I was quite depressed to work on a Saturday all alone from my team.I was reading random blogs in between work.I cant work continuously ,so i browse or do something in between.(yes,i still manage to finish before deadline).I came across this picture blog of a family .A big american family,my impression was that they don't have large family units,but they were all happy ,fun pictures..with grandma to grand-baby in it.I was just browsing through them.Smiling to myself.Lo behold i cheered up and i called up the dance class center for enrolling.I was getting in a rut.Even though we are not getting hikes at work,i love my Job!(I wont admit in public thou!).But lately i am wondering if i am getting too comfortable for my own good?Will i be left behind in the rat race?I was never interested in it first of all...In a recent family event a family friend asked, so u must be a team leader by now??(well i am not!!).. Obviously i was being compared to a mutual family friends son who moved to Hyderabad as team lead with double my pay .I was amused.I replied "No uncle i am not a team leader " :p...Anyways getting back on track i had a moment of instant nirvana! If i want a change in any area of life ,it in our hands partially we should try to change if we dont like anything!..I am pondering should i change jobs?as i am sick of working on weekend!..still pondering over it..

No comments:

Post a Comment