Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday blues



I had to work this last week of year 2008 ,i was the only one from my team(and no i am not so dedicated ,just unfortunate enough to not able to lie and callin sick..y me!!)....There was this other guy working from india as well..(not bright ,so of no help on work related issues).The office is completely empty,and even if i climb my desk and jump .There will be no one to be shocked.(no,i dont jump on desk :) ).I did dare to sit crosslegged on chair and shake a leg to the music.I wish we had work from home available in such cases,but i guess management doesnot trust us any longer.The workload is high due to less people,i was expecting no work:( .Anyways ,i guess some of you are also stuck to work on last week on december...waiting for 31st!! ....

No comments:

Post a Comment